Elements @ RI Hot Yoga Policies
HEALTH & WELLNESS POLICIES
Your health is very important to us! We ask that all our staff and clients to abide by the following policies and do their part to keep our community healthy:
- If a therapist is feeling ill, they are required to inform the Wellness Center Manager immediately and not come into work until they are feeling better.
- If a client is feeling ill or experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing, they should contact the Main Reception to reschedule their appointment for a later date when they are feeling better.
- Cancellation fees will be waived if an appointment is rescheduled due to illness, provided that the Main Reception is notified by phone at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- If a client arrives at the Wellness Center and is visibly ill, the therapist has the right to refuse treatment for the health and safety of themselves and other clients.
- All therapists are required to maintain proper hygiene standards including frequent hand washing.
- All massage equipment, including massage tables, linens, and pillows, will be sanitized after each use to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- Clients are encouraged to inform the Wellness Center if they begin feeling ill or come in close contact with someone who has tested positive for an infectious disease within 48 hours of their appointment.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to maintain a healthy environment.
CANCELLATION & LATE ARRIVAL POLICIES
To help our business run smoothly and to respect the time of our massage therapists, we ask our clients to abide by the following policies:
- All clients must authorize a credit card to secure an appointment booking.
- All appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If an appointment is canceled less than 24 hours in advance, a cancellation fee of 50% of the appointment cost will be charged.
- If a client fails to show up for their appointment without any notice, the full cost of the appointment will be charged as a no-show fee.
- For clients using prepaid purchase options (such as our Starter Spa Package or Elements Membership,) the pass will be forfeited in case of late cancellation or may be rebooked for an additional fee of $50.
- For clients using prepaid purchase options (such as our Starter Spa Package or Elements Membership,) the pass will be forfeited in case of no show.
- All clients should arrive at least 5-10 minutes early for their appointment. Clients who arrive late may have their appointment time reduced or may need to reschedule their appointment, depending on the availability of the therapist.
- In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance, such as illness or inclement weather, the cancellation fee may be waived at the discretion of the Wellness Center.
- All cancellation fees must be paid before booking any future appointments.
We understand that unexpected circumstances can arise, but we ask that you provide us with as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.