Private Class Policies
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
To help our business run smoothly and to respect the time of our teachers, we ask our clients to abide by the following policies:
- All clients must authorize a credit card to secure an appointment booking.
- All private classes must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If a private class is canceled less than 24 hours in advance, a cancellation fee of 50% of the class cost will be charged. Please call the Main Reception if you are cancelling a class with less than 24 hours notice.
- If a client fails to show up for their private class without any notice, the full cost of the appointment will be charged as a no-show fee.
- Clients who arrive late for their private class may have their class time reduced or may need to reschedule their class, depending on the availability of the instructor.
- In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance, such as illness or inclement weather, the cancellation fee may be waived at the discretion of the business.
- All cancellation fees must be paid before booking any future private classes.
- We appreciate your cooperation with these policies and your consideration of our instructor's time and our studio resources
We appreciate your cooperation in helping our business to run smoothly and make good use of our time and resources!